Dr. Bommagowni Anitha-MBA,PhD
S.K.Institute of Management,
|S.No||Degree||Academic Year||Board /University||Title of the Thesis / Topic|
|1||Ph.D||1995||S.K.University||“ Quality of Work Life in Commercial Banks – With Special Reference to Andhra Bank and Vysya Bank”|
|2||B.Com||1983-86||S.V. University, Tirupati||–|
Experience :14Years as Professor, S.K Institute of
Management, SK University, Ananthapuramu
8 Years as Associate Professor, S.K.Institute of Management, S.K.University, Ananthapuramu.
8 Years as Assistant Professor, S.K.Institute of
Management, S.K.University, Ananthapuramu
- National Seminar on ‘Global Economic Turbulence- Recrafting HR Strategies ‘in January 2009.
- International Conference on ‘Economic Turbulence: Shifts in Business Strategies and Practices’ in July 2009.
- Workshop on ‘Gender Sensitivity’, SK University in March 2010.
- National Seminar on ‘Transformation of Global Trade Landscape- Issues, Challenges and Opportunities ‘in February 2017.
- National Webinar on ‘NEP-2020: Challenges in Implementation’ in November, 2020
- Distinguished Woman Award for research work in Human Resource area of Management by Venus International Women Awards Foundation for 2019
- Personnel Managers’ Concord organized by Sri KrishnadevarayaInstitute of Management, S.K.University, Ananthapuramu during April 8 – 9, 1990.
- Seminar on Small Scale Industry organized by Dept. of Commerce,S.K.University, Ananthapuramu during March 23 – 25, 1994.
- Workshop on ‘Case Teaching and Case Writing’ at IIM, Bangalore, organized by Association of Indian Management Schools during June 25-29, 1990.
- UGC National Seminar on Corporate Ethics organized by PG Department of Commerce and Management Studies, TJPS College, Guntur during Dec 12 – 14,1997.
- UGC National Seminar on Risk Management as Modern Welfare Measure in India organized by Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management, S.K.University, Ananthapuramu during March 21 – 22, 1998.
- National Seminar on Indian Ethos in Management organized by the School of Management Studies, ChaitanyaBharati Institute of Technology, Hyderabad during November 6 – 7, 1998.
- All India Commerce Congress organized by the Kerala Commerce Association at Trissure during January 18 – 20, 1999.
- National Seminar on ‘Technical Manpower Planning – Issues and Concerns’ organized by Nodel Centre, NTMIS, IAMR, New Delhi, held at JNTU, Hyderabad during September 5 -7, 2004.
- Workshop on Women Entrepreneurs – Concerns organized by the Department of Management Studies, Mahila University, Tirupati during February 8 – 10, 2007.
Refresher Courses/Summer Institutes Attended
|S. No.||Course||University/ Institution||Period|
|1.||Refresher Course in teaching Methods of Economics||Dept. of Economics S.K.University, Ananthapuramu.||6-11-1994||27-11-1994|
|2.||New Trends in Business and Commerce and its applications||Dept. of Commerce and Management, Mysore University, Mysore.||25-4-1997||15-5-1997|
|3.||Teaching of Commerce: New Approaches||Dept. of Commerce, S.K.University, Ananthapuramu.||7-11-2001||27-11-2001|
UGC-Major Research Project on “Consumer Behaviour in Rural and Urban Areas” Amount Rs: 3,25,000, Duration: 1999-2002.
- Worked as Additional warden for 3 Womens’ hostels, SK University
- Worked as Director, Centre for Women Studies, SK University
- Worked in various administrative committees, SK University
Membership in Professional Associations
- Life Member of Indian Institute of Public Administration
- Life Member of the National HRD Network. Hyderabad
- Member of SKUniversity Teachers’ Association 1998-99
- Member of MTC (Management Teachers Consortium)
- Member in Editorial Review Board in Adarsh Business Review
Papers and Books Published
- Peer reviewed, Good Beginning for great Success- A Comprehensive Guide to Personality Development, Research India Publications, Delhi, 2018
- Transformation of Global Trade Landscape- Issues, Challenges and Opportunities, Vrinda Publishing House, Hyderabad, 2017
- Technical Communication, CENGAGE Learning, New Delhi, 2013
- Strategic Marketing, Akansha Publishing House, New Delhi, 2013
- Business Communication, CENGAGE Learning, New Delhi, 2012
- Economic Turbulence: Shifts in Business Strategies and Practices, Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai, 2010
- Quality of Work Life in Commercial Banks, Discovery Publishing House, New Delhi, 1998
- Human Resource Management, Study Material for MBA (Distance Education) S.K.University, Anantapuramuam, 1999
- HRD at Micro and Macro levels and its future, Understanding HRD, Volume – I, MaharshiDayanand University Regional Centre, REWARI,1998.
- Quality of Work Life – Basis for HRD, Understanding HRD, Volume – I, MaharshiDayanand University Regional Centre, REWARI, 1998.
- Stress Management, Organizational Stress, Discovery Publishing House, New Delhi, 1999.
- QWL among women employees of Andhra Bank, Indian Journal of Public Enterprise, Institute of Public Enterprises Research, Allahabad, 2000.
- Gearing up Human Resource for New Millennium, Human Resource Management in the New Millennium, Himalaya Publishing House 2000, pp.3 to 8.
- Human Values, Human Resource Management in the New Millennium, Himalaya Publishing House 2000, pp.58 to 65.
- Ethics and Normative Philosophy, Human Resource Management in the New Millennium, Himalaya Publishing House 2000, pp.78 to 89.
- Manpower Planning: Going Western or Staying Indian? Human Resource Planning, Discovery Publishing House, 2005. pp. 316 to 318.
- Impact of Globalization on Contemporary Manpower Planning in India, Technical Manpower Planning, Discovery Publishing House, 2005. pp. 69 to 84.
- Customer Relationship Management at National Productivity Council, Business Vision, Vol.3 No.1, Jan-Mar 2007.
- Strategic Marketing Practices in the Indian Television Industry, The ICFAI journal of Business Strategy, Vol.III No.4, Dec 2006.
- Cross Cultural Dynamic and Indian Corporate in 21st Century, GITAM Journal of Management Vol.5 No.4 pp169-177 Oct-Dec 2007.
- “Physical Working Conditions in Commercial Banks (an Assessment of Quality of Work Life)”, The Executive Journal, Department of Management Studies, Mahatma Gandhi College, Guntur, Vol.5, No.2, July – December 2006, pp 1-10.
- “Does Performance Appraisal motivate?” Authored by Bommagouni Anitha & P. Murali Krishna, Building Human Competencies & Achieving Highest Human Potential, PNGHRI, Port Moresby, University of Papua New Guinea, 2006, pp 122 to 127.
- Cross Cultural Dynamics and Indian Corporate in 21st Century, Authored by P. Murali Krishna & B. Anitha Kumar, Building Human Competencies & Achieving Highest Human Potential, University of Papua New Guinea, 2006, pp 54 to 60.
- Persuasion of leadership in Retaining the employees, Authored by E.Jalaja&B.Anitha, ‘Innovative Management Strategies’, Edited by D.Pradeep Kumar & N. GangiSetty, Paramount Publishing House, New Delhi, 2012 pp 152 to 154.
- Role of Knowledge Management in Higher Education, Authored by B. Anitha &Varalakshmi, ‘Innovative Management Strategies’, Edited by D. Pradeep Kumar & N. GangiSetty, Paramount Publishing House,New Delhi, 2012 pp 451 to 453.
- Attrition – A Root Cause Analysis, Authored by E. Jalaja&B.Anitha ‘Management Practices in the Global Perspective’, Edited by Y. Subbarayudu, Paramount Publishing House,New Delhi, 2012 pp 127 to 134.
- Women Employee’s Work and Life-Striking the Right Balance, Authored by E. Jalaja& B. Anitha, Management Practices in the Global Perspective, Edited by Y. Subbarayudu, Paramount Publishing House,New Delhi, 2012 pp.151 to 157.
- Influence of employee empowerment in organizations, Authored by D. Varalakshmi, B. Anitha kumar&G.Sarika, Innovative Practices In Management, Edited by K.S. Ramakrishna, Pathap B.N &Suchitra, Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai, 2012 pp. 185 to 191
- Impact of Quality Circle Intervention on Employee Performance.Authored by D. Varalakshmi, B. Anitha kumar in Journal of Research, Extension and Development, Issn: 2319-1899, 2014, Pp. 114-116.
- Work Life Balance of Bank Employees (A Comparative Study at State Bank of India and Karnataka Bank in Andhra Pradesh State), authored by Sarika G and B. Anitha, International Journal of Political Science, Law and International Relations; ISSN: 2278-8832; ISSN (Online): 2278-8840; Vol- 5, Issue-2, April, 2015; Impact factor (JCC) (2014): 1.6729; Index Copernicus Value(ICV)- 2015: 3.0
- Make in India: A Boon or Bane to Globalized India, authored by S. Veeramangala and B. Anita Kumar, ‘Transformation of Global Trade Landscape- Issues, Challenges and Opportunities’, Vrinda Publishing House, HYD, ISBN: 978-93-85518-00-3, pp 61-66
- Opportunities and Grand Challenges at Space Technology for Globalized India, authored by G. Sarika and B. Anitha Kumar, ‘Transformation of Global Trade Landscape- Issues, Challenges and Opportunities’, Vrinda Publishing House, HYD, ISBN: 978-93-85518-00-3, pp. 103-108
- India’s Bottom of the Pyramid Market: Fortune for MNCs, authored by S. Veeramangala and B. Anitha Kumar, ‘Transformation of Global Trade Landscape- Issues, Challenges and Opportunities’, Vrinda Publishing House, HYD, ISBN: 978-93-85518-00-3, pp 125-132
- A Study on Significance of Travel and Tourism in Andhra Pradesh by D Varalakshmi and B Anitha Kumar, International Journal of Research(IJR), Vol-04, Issue – 14, November 2017 ISSN: 2348-6848
Titles of Theses Guided & got awarded
- Strategic Marketing practices in Indian Television Industry
- Performance Appraisal in defense sector in India.
- Human Resource Management in Air-Conditioner and Refrigeration Industries
- Organizational change in Select CSOs in India.
- Human Resource Management in Hospitals – A comparative study among Government, Private and Missionary Hospitals in Hyderabad
- Consumer Behavior in two wheeler industry- with a special reference to 4 Ps among Hero Honda, Bajaj and TVS
- Strategic Management in Mobile Network Providers
- Retention Strategies in select software and BPOs among South Indian Metropolis
- Impact of Team Interventions on Employee performance in Pharmaceutical Industry- With special reference to Large and Medium companies in Hyderabad.
- Work Life Balance of Women Employees of State Bank of India(with special reference to Rayalaseema region)
- Human Resource Management Practices in Reliance Organized Retail Stores- with reference to Bangalore City
- Retention Strategies in Pharmaceutical Industry- with reference to select 5 Pharmacy Companies in and around AP
- Worked as Additional Warden, S.K.UniversityWomens’ Hostel 2005-06
- Acting as Trainer, Syndicate Bank Executives, Ananthapuramu
- Acting patron “Inspirer” to bring parents, teachers and School Managementstogether to improve the quality of Education
- Acted as Secretary “Parent – Teacher Association”KendraiyaVidyalaya,
- Executive Development Program for A.P.Lightings Limited, Ananthapuramu.
- Training program on Personal Selling and Motivation to women Insurance Agents,
Ananthapuramu and Kadapa Divisions.
- Training program on Communication Skills to Probationary Officers, Syndicate Bank
- Training programs on Communication and Motivating Students to Teachers, Rotary School, Ananthapuramu
- Training Programs on Personality Development to the Support Staff, SK University